Friday, January 1, 2010

a fresh start


Well, since the year of '09 has past, I thought that I would introduce myself to the world of blogging! I thought I would express the popular and rising electro music that has become so renown and loved by all who appreciate this type of music. A friend of mine opened myself up to the ways of blogging and he runs a blog himself which to say the least is amazing!
'09 was a year of hard electro and fast rising artists. Dim Mac made a name for themselves through the Beetroots taking the year by storm and Steve Aoki blasting his tunes left right and centre. Lets also not forget about Boys Noize and there release of Jeffer. Those mentioned were just a few of the power house's that rocked 09. 2010 holds great promise and im sure a much greater quality of music that we all enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment